We need your support to continue providing scholarships, jobs for teens, and free tickets to at-risk youth.
With the support of generous supporters like you, RIYT can continue to serve the greater RI community, enabling teens and children to create, perform, and experience great theatre. Your tax-deductible donation will help move us one step closer to achieving our annual goal. It only takes a couple of minutes. Use the convenient button below and at the top of our website to donate today. Or you can click to download a form and mail it to us.
Why Give to RIYT?
Your donations make it possible for RIYT to:
- Provide scholarships to ALL children and teens with financial need.
- Distribute FREE tickets to our shows through agencies that serve at-risk youth.
- HIRE local high school and college students to work with our professional staff.
- Assist SCHOOL DRAMA PROGRAMS across RI by providing access to our equipment and costumes.
- Create ORIGINAL MUSICALS for youth.
- Maintain AFFORDABLE tuition fees, well below those of other youth theatre camps.
RIYT Depends on Generous Supporters Like You
Our vision is to create a permanent state children’s theater that will become a highly visible asset for the State of Rhode Island. To achieve this vision, we will collaborate with those who share a commitment to children, the arts, and education in the RI community. Within the next several years, we envision ourselves capable of:
- Training arts leaders to run and manage after-school theatre arts programs thereby meeting the demands for this invaluable service to our schools
- Providing more opportunities in Rhode Island for employment in the theater arts
- Expanding our summer programs across the state to meet the growing community demand
- Creating a permanent resource of affordable costume, set and sound rentals that would be made available to youth groups across the state
- Offering productions targeted to school groups with accompanying curriculum units, all keyed to the National Education Standards
- Ultimately our goal is to transform our organization into a state treasure that is a testament to Rhode Island’s support of its youth, education, and the arts.
We value our loyal supporters!
As a sponsor of Rhode Island Youth Theatre, your name will be included within our program booklets, unless you choose to donate anonymously. All donors who pledge gifts of $1000 or more will be listed as Founding Members in the front lobby of our future home. Remember that all gifts — large and small — help to fund our programs, making them accessible to children and teens of all income levels, ages, and abilities.
Annual Campaign Sponsorship Levels
Producer’s Circle: $1,000 or more
Patron: $250 – $499
Supporter: $100 – $249
Friend: Up to $99
Remember that all gifts—large and small—help to fund our programs, making them accessible to children and teens of all income levels, ages, and abilities.
Use the convenient button below to donate today. After you click the Donate button, you will see a PayPal-based donation window. Please note that you do not have to have a PayPal account in order to donate via our Donate button. If you prefer to donate by mail, please download and print our gift form. Thank you for your generous support of Rhode Island Youth Theatre. We cannot do this without you!
RIYT is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.Connect with RIYT: